- Installment Contracts
- Finance Lease
- Cat Value Option
- Long Term Rental
- Open Account
- Cat Financial Commercial Account
- Go Paperless
- Equipment Management Solutions
- Product Link
- Electronic Data Management
- Fluids Sampling
- Equipment Inspections
- Equipment History
- Site Conditions
- Mobile Service
- Turning Information Into Action
FINANCING - CAT VALUE OPTION
CAT VALUE OPTION - TAX LEASE
For the customer who wants to use the equipment and have the option to purchase it at a predetermined Fair Market Value price.
- Provides you low monthly payments.
- Generally qualifies for off-balance sheet financing.
- Frees your working capital for operating needs.
The purchase option is based on the machine specification, equipment usage & application and finance term. At the end of the lease, you may purchase the equipment at a predetermined Fair Market Value or return it to Cat Financial.
- Length: 24 - 60 months (Terms greater than 60 months may be considered upon request)
- Purchase Option Alternatives: Provision to purchase at a predetermined Fair Market Value amount or return machine to Lessor
- Tax Benefits: Retained by Lessor
- Payment Flexibility: Monthly (Other schedules may be considered upon request)
For your convenience, our credit application is available for download in PDF format. Please read and fill out the form completely, then sign at the bottom. Return completed and signed application.
Western States Equipment
PO Box 38
Boise, ID 83707
Questions? Contact a member of our finance team at (208) 884-2289, firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact Western States form below.