- Equipment Management Solutions
- Product Link
- Electronic Data Management
- Fluids Sampling
- Equipment Inspections
- Equipment History
- Site Conditions
- Mobile Service
- Turning Information Into Action
WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY retains all copyrights in any text, graphic images, and software owned by WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY and hereby authorizes you to electronically copy documents published herein solely for the purpose of transmitting or viewing the information. You may not mirror, modify or otherwise alter any files in this website for rebroadcast, or print the information contained therein, without written permission from WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY copyright, patent or trademark.
CAT, Caterpillar, their respective logos and “Caterpillar Yellow,” as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission. Cat and Caterpillar are registered trademarks of Caterpillar, Inc., 100 N.E. Adams, Peoria IL 61629.
The information in this publication, including text, images, and links, is PROVIDED “AS IS” BY WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY SOLELY, AS A CONVENIENCE TO ITS CUSTOMERS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in this publication or other documents which are referenced by or linked to this publication. This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies, and not all products or services referenced herein are available in all areas. Changes are periodically added to the information, and WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY may change the products or services described in this publication at any time. Contact your local WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY dealer for further information before relying on any information contained herein.
Should you choose to respond directly to WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY with comments, questions, suggestions, ideas or the like relating to this Web site or WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY products and services, you agree that such information shall be deemed as non-confidential and WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY shall have no obligation to respond and be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
Copyright© 2011-2012 WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY. All Rights Reserved.
WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the removal from its web site of materials that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the WESTERN STATES EQUIPMENT COMPANY Copyright Agent the following information required by the On-line Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
500 E. Overland Rd.
Meridian, ID 83642
(208) 888 – 2287