- New Cat Machines
- Used Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Technology Solutions
- Power Systems
- Cat Truck
- Equipment Management Solutions
- Product Link
- Electronic Data Management
- Fluids Sampling
- Equipment Inspections
- Equipment History
- Site Conditions
- Mobile Service
- Turning Information Into Action
CAT CT660 Vocational Truck
It was only a matter of time before Caterpillar put it all together into one of the best trucks on the road. The CT660 Vocational truck delivers maximum load, reliable service and low cost of ownership.
Western States Cat is ready to provide this state-of-the-art Cat On Highway CT660 Truck to the more than 5,600 trucking companies located in the Pacific Northwest.
The highway truck was designed after plenty of discussions with future customers. Each truck can be custom built with a plethora of options including in-truck or day-cab configurations.
The reliable Cat Dealer network, which includes Western States Cat, backs the truck with world-class service. From battery replacements to major overhauls, Western States truck maintenance pros help control maintenance costs.
Western States Cat knows that when you visit, the first thing you consider is when you can get back on the road.
The CT660 includes:
• Sloped hood for better visibility and aerodynamic fuel efficiency
• Ergonomic control panel for driver comfort
• Reduced vibration and cab noise
• Air-suspended driver’s sets for comfort
• Aluminum cab — reducing weight and increasing maximum loads
• Industry-leading turning radius